AnyLinuxWork is all decked up to participate in the CeBIT Australia 2012 Show due to be held between May 22nd and 24th at Darling Harbour, Sydney. It is an absolute honour to be participating for the second consecutive year. The team is excited all the more this year as this is its second consecutive year which is sure to give it an edge over many other participants.
Like always, Team ALW is focused towards its offerings and is mainly targeting three areas namely –
1. Sourcing of open source development in PHP-MySQL and ROR; PHP with Automation Process;
2. Joint venture/Collaboration with global product Development Company.
3. Strategic partners/investors looking to work with mid-sized tier city based India IT Company.
In the software industry front, Australia has been experimenting. Australia is ranked 31st in the world for the maturity of its software industry. Start-ups are set to be crucial in helping Australia move up the ladder. Also, start-ups need to develop applications that are relevant to local companies and industry.
“This is the reason why ALW sees CeBIT as a wonderful platform to seek fresh partnerships with local IT companies in Australia. At the same time, we already have our foundation set in the country, thanks to the references of our existing Australian clients. We also get an opportunity to showcase what we have especially in the field of open source development in LAMP-PHP,” informs ALW CEO Vivek Singhal.
CeBIT is providing companies like us a chance for comparing notes on current industry trends, networking, and product presentations. A decade long history of CeBIT has proved it to be one of the biggest and most extensive business technology events in the world. And this is what gives us the motivation to register a professionally strong presence at CeBIT Show.
In addition to the three focus areas in CeBIT 2012, AnyLinuxWork would offer its three prestigious web products built on MVC Architecture, keeping Australian market in mind. These products are:
1) A ShopNetwork: This is a shopping network application based on B2B and B2C model built on MVC architecture. A ShopNetwork is basically a network of shops where shop owners can run their stores on their own domain or as a subdomain.
2) Rent A Property: This project has been developed keeping the real estate rental industry in mind. With the trend of more and more people opting for 2nd homes at holiday locations, the property owners can use this portal for renting out their properties online.
3) mFit Fitness Portal: Looking at the increasing fitness awareness coupled with social media features, AnyLinuxWork has created a unique fitness portal mFit. It can be deployed as plug-n-play system with client specific module customization. Fully developed on web 2.0 standards, mFit can be highly customized thanks to the modular coding approach followed in the development.
The AnyLinuxWork Corporate Profile exclusively includes framework-based PHP coding projects that have given us an edge over companies engaged in regular PHP projects. AnyLinuxWork is thus a ‘PHP Company’ that is equipped to deliver complex frame-work based projects smoothly as everyone on board specialises on one technology. Moreover, this year we have added PHP with Automation Process that has brought in more accuracy in terms of regression testing.
One of our biggest strengths has been a professional work flow following complete Project Life Cycle (PLC) including proper pre and post coding documentation using SRS, PPS, ERP diagrams; project management and reporting using project management tools like Base Camp, Mantis, online staging and production servers; quality analysis following unit and regression also automated regression testing as required.
We don’t take project as a one-time activity but a relationship as being in technology business, we understand there is always a requirement to make changes and addition in the application as per the dynamic web environment. We provide dedicated resources to work on the project for such changes as well as maintenance packages for the upkeep of the application on a long term basis.
We are a 100% software exports company since last 6 years, and therefore we understand Western work culture and professional requirements. This includes communication, reporting, sticking to deadlines and agreements terms, and confidentiality.
AnyLinuxWork has over a decade’s experience in off shore website development. We offer solutions for the right maintenance of the site so that the client has a hassle-free online business. We also offer several solutions for enhancing the enterprise operations of our clients.
We are excited to take these strengths at CeBIT Australia 2012 in Sydney. Our developers are looking forward to offering web development and design services that would create a positive difference for sites.